Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

First Cake

Yesterday I told Emma I need to make a cake for lunch at church & she asked if she could help, so I figured we would give it a try. She was so excited about "stirring" the cake. We actually started it right before she went to bed so she didn't get to help me add the marshmallows or icing but I showed her the finished product this morning & of course gave her a tasting after lunch. It was a Mississippi Mud Cake & she loved it. Unfortunately I forgot to take a pic of the completed cake & its almost gone, but I see much more baking in our future.

 All the ingredients are in the bowl, let the stirring begin.


 Look at that serious face

She was quite proud of herself, can't you tell.

No comments: