Emma had her sedated echo this morning & she did great. Unfortunately we found out that Emma has lost 7 ounces in the last week, that makes 1.5 lbs that she has lost since her surgery.
We didn't get to talk to the surgeon until this evening & he still isn't sure what would be the best way to approach Emma's remaining VSDs. He has been in surgery all day & hasn't had a chance to discuss her case with some of the other doctors on staff & he plans to do that tomorrow morning since he has no surgeries scheduled. He did tell us that opening her up again is the most likely option but he may want to have a heart cathe done first to get more pictures of her heart. He also told us the echo she had today gave them the best pictures he has seen yet of her heart but he may still want more. There is also a possiblity that we may have to go back home & wait a while before the does surgery. He told us he usually likes to wait 6 weeks before he operates again, but he also said that is only 1.5 weeks away & that probably wouldn't make much difference.
So who know what will really happen tomorrow. We are hoping surgery will be planned soon & we don't have to take Emma back home with her losing weight + not eating very well.