Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vacation Bible School 2011

We just finished VBS on Saturday & Emma had great time. She wasn't real sure of all the songs at first "too noisy" but by the second night she started doing some of the hand motions. I think her favorites were "Roll the Gospel Chariot", "Wise Man", "I'm in the Lord's Army"& "This Little Light of Mine" (which she already knew). She is still walking doing all the hand motions with random song lyrics.


On Saturday night at the end VBS we had a cookout to wrap things up. Emma & I made cupcakes for the event & she had a blast. I think I may have a little cooker on my hands. She loves helping me in the kitchen.


 Mixing the strawberry cupcakes

 Placing the cupcake "wrappers" in the pan

 Adding sprinkles

Our finished product & a proud little girl

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Emma is a courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. She is beautiful and has a beautiful smile. Those are sure yummy looking and pretty cupcakes you made Emma. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com