Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Last weekend we went to the beach & had a great time. The weather was perfect, not to hot, no rain & breezy. I think Emma is getting braver ever time we go. She kept venturing off to the ocean all by herself. She especially loves the "surf board" (aka boogie board) & just sitting in the shallow waves.


Our little surfer girl. 

Emma & cousin Kaylee


Helping cousin Caroline & her cousin Zackery dig a big hole.

Time to try out this hole. Can you see the top of Emma's head in the center of the pic? 

I think I need help getting out of here


 Can I play bouchee too?

I got a ball now, whose team am I on?


 My turn

Hanging out in the waves



Look at that smile, this little girl loves the beach

No comments: