Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Bronchitis again

Yep your heard that right, again. Wasn't it just a few months ago I had this, yes right again. We are hoping I will not be out of work for a week again this time with this round. I don't know why I can't just have a cold like every other regular person, it always turns into bronchitis if it stays around longer than a week. The doctor gave me a Z-Pac (one of the few antibiotics a pregnant woman can take) & I just took a long nap so I should be good for a while. Lets pray this works so I don't have to go back to see him again next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope that you are feeling better by now! Kristi gave me the good news about baby girl BB!! We will continue to pray for her and both of you, and your family. Just hope that this week will find you feeling much better!