Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Colds & Crud

Emma & I came down with colds a few days ago & unfortunately mine has turned into the crud, as it always does. Thankfully Emma's hasn't gotten any worse & it still only a cold, she sounds so pitiful with her stuffy nose, but it doesn't seem to bother her very much. In fact Chris & Emma went to church this morning without me & I plan to go the urgent care this afternoon when it opens.
Crud update: I went to urgent care this afternoon & I do have an upper respiratory infection. The doctor didn't really want to give me any antibiotics, she thought it would pass on its own but she gave me a script for z-pac so I wouldn't have to come back if it took a turn for the worst. She also told me to get some mucinex, which I have never used but I hear it works pretty well. Hopefully I will be feeling better soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you and Emma have been down with the crud---I had it all last week myself, and just today feel better. Anyway, take care and keep us updated on that precious little girl!!!

Erica said...

Ug, the cold with a baby. It's a whole new world of fun :(

I do like Mucinex though... Especially as a combo with some Sudafed!

Leah said...

feel better soon! She is so cute!