Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Bag Baby


Last night was our first attempt attempt at giving Emma a bath with her cast on. Needless to say she wasn't very fond of the bags on her arms & her bath lasted maybe 10 minutes which was mostly due to Mama trying to keep water from going down the bag. I quickly learned I needed to pull the bags over her shoulder (which are held on by ponytail bands) to keep the water out, that was when she was ready to get out. She says this is weird & I don't like it anymore. Poor baby, I don't blame her. She has had so much to endure in her short life. I told her it will all be over soon & she can be a "normal baby" very soon.

(Note: For those who have wondered what her heart surgery scar would look like, its here in plain view. The worst part is the end towards her belly button where the drain & chest tubes were.)

No comments: