Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Emma's 1st Snow

Yes technically I know this isn't her "1st" snow since we got snow 2 weeks ago but this is her 1st experience playing in it, so to her its the 1st. We didn't take her out last time because we didn't have any gear for her but then I saw Casey's pics & she took Sophia out in an old plastic laundry basket, how smart is that. Perfect we have one just sitting in the garage, so that is what we used & she had a great time. I wish she was a little more expressive, but it was nap ime but I know she had a great time.

Video will be uploaded later, having difficulties.


Look Aunt Karen, I have on the coat you gave me & it fits over my cast. Yes all you moms out there, she doesn't have any gloves or mittens on because they are way too big & wouldn't stay on, they are for next year.





No comments: