Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Little Bug

Today we are experiencing our first bout of Emma not feeling well. This morning she felt a little warm to me so I checked her temp & it was 99.4 + she was sleeping more than usual, only waking up to eat. Then earlier this evening after I feed her a bottle & was burping her she threw up (mostly on me - YEAH) & no it wasn't spit-up (the volume was too much). So I called my mom (who is a RN) to ask her what I should do & she advised me to call the Pediatrician, they have nurses on call 24-7. She advised me to bring her into the office on Friday just so they could check her out, since she is so little. We already have to take her to have another chest xray on Friday to have her pulminary vein checked again, so we will be busy with appointments Friday.

Emma seems to be doing okay right now. She ate a little about an hour after she threw up & kept it down (so far), she just wants to be held so her Daddy is rocking her right now. I guess this is a small look of what is to come as parents, but I am still loving every second of it.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Bless her heart. I know how you feel - Brooks has RSV. He has felt so badly this week. Just pitiful. I hope she feels better soon - let me know how your visit goes on Friday.