Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Beach Prep

We are heading Mama's beach house tomorrow for the long weekend & I am already exhausted. Who knew it would be so hard to find swimsuits for myself & Emma. Emma has just started wearing 3-6 month old clothes so finding a suit for her has been quite a task + her surgical scar isn't supposed to be exposed to direct sunlight for 1 year. So find a 3-6 month swimshirt shirt has been that much tougher but the search ended yesterday at Gymboree (they are having a sale - YAH!!!). I found one earlier in the week at Target but the shirt is too short & the pants are way too big so we will be returning that one (she is a long skinny girl, now 14lbs).
I finally found myself a swimsuit at Ross today although its not my favorite but it was only $18. Now I know my body isn't quite the same as it used to be & I still have some baby weight to loss but man it took about 2 weeks to find suits for Emma & myself.
My mom, Beverly & Morgan will be joining us at the beach & it should be an interesting trip with the babies. My oldest sister Karen & her family will be at the beach too but they are staying with her in-laws & we will probably go play with all of the in Ocean Isle. We plan to take lots of pictures to share of the babies first trip to the beach.

No comments: