Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

6 months old

Our little Emma turned 6 months old this past Thursday & I wish I had some weight or height updates for you but we don't go for her check-up until Friday. I can't wait to see how much she has grown. We are now waking her up at night every 5 hours instead of 4 & hopefully will soon be able to stop waking her up at night. She is still on 27 calorie formula which may get adjusted this week at her check-up.

She is babbling more & more each day. She reaches out for the dog & cats if they are near by & smiles when she sees them. She really enjoys playing in her walker or in her Bumpo. She isn't sitting up on her own yet but I am sure that will be happening soon.

Emma playing in her walker.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love that face!!! Her cheeks look so chubby - yay!!!

Mimi said...

Oh, Angie----she is precious!! What a beautiful little girl!! I'm so glad she is doing better and please update us after her dr visit. Give her a hug for me!!!