Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

Sorry for the delay in posting but it has been an odd week for me. I may give details later.

Emma's first Halloween/Trick or Treating experience (if you remember we were in Charleston last Halloween with Emma's 2nd heart surgery) was great for all who could take part in it. We actually went to my sister (Karen's) neighborhood to trick or treat. I knew she would want to see her all dressed up as a strawberry, so we just stayed there.

Karen & Mama tagged along & we all had a great time. Emma was a hoot. She so got into, more than I ever could have imagined. We had been trying to get her to say "trick or treat" for days and all she would say was, "no". Finally right before we headed out she started saying it. She would ring the door bells & say "tick or teat" before anyone ever answered the door & said "thank you" every time. Before long she was saying "ring door bell", "get more candy", "put in punkin" (not misspelling, her word) "tick or teat".

The morning after Halloween she asked for her pumpkin & she took all the lollipops out & lined them up in a row. I would have taken pics but of course all our batteries were dead. Now she is saying, "have lilipop" all the time. She has tried one, but quickly wanted to put it back & try more "lilipops".

Emma & Daddy coloring her pumpkin

Ready to go with her pumpkin in hand

Lets go

So excited

Walking the streets with Mama

The back of her costume, "strawberry kisses"



Emma & aunt Karen



What a cute little strawberry

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love her as a strawberry!!!

angie said...

Thanks! I saw one while I was pregnant & just loved it. Then one I found one again I had to get it.