Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

More Thanksgiving

Actually I totally forgot I took these 2 pictures at Mama's house. We were all so excited to see each other, minus Chris that we were too busy to take many. Plus the kids would not be still. They literally ran & played the entire time. This is all we have to show for Thanksgiving, except a bunch of sick people. Chris had (still has) the shingles, Morgan started with a cold, then Emma + a fever, then me, my sister Beverly, Mama, my sister Karen. We definitely shared the love & germs this Thanksgiving.

Emma with her great grandmother, Gram. Emma is her 15th great grandchild.

Cousins playing. They were actually doing ring around the rosey.
Caroline, Alex, Carson, Morgan & Emma in her tutu, coming to check things out.

No comments: