Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

8 Little Facts About Me...

1. I can't see out of my right eye. When I was born 36 years ago I was born with cateracts in that eye, which at the time was very rare & not correctable. I did have 4 surgeries & they did what they could at the time. I even have a scar above my right eye to prove it all.

2. I have to wear glasses - doctors orders. It goes right in line with fact #1. It just isn't safe for me to not to, I have to protect my left eye - the good one.

3. I wore contacts & an eye patch as a baby & toddler. Yes this was part of my eye treatments.

4. I hate going to the eye doctor to this day & you can probably guess why. I still have bad memories of some the surgeries & eyes appointments from when I was very small.

5. I can't read music. I love to sing & was in chorus all through middle school, high school & 2 years of college but I still don't know how to read it.

6. I am scared of bees.

7. I am now the bulletin lady at church. I prepared the bulletin each week with all the new announcement, Sunday's sermon & the monthly assignments.

8. I took baton lessons in the 6th grade with several of my friends & this was the only so called sport I ever played.

These were inspired by Leah & Kristi. That was fun girls, thanks.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I didn't know that you couldn't see out of that eye! I knew about the surgeries and it gives you trouble, but I didn't know that! How are you feeling?

angie said...

My nausa has come back but its not quite as bad. I can't eat meat anymore either, it just doesn't taste or smell good unless its in mexican dishes.