Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back to Work

We got back from the beach last night around 9pm & we had a great time, even Spencer enjoyed it. Yes, we took him, (he has never been boarded) he goes pretty much everywhere with us & enjoys it. He is such a good car rider.

We didn't get much sun this time due to the weather. Saturday it was rainy & chilly all day so we headed for the outlets. We purchased our first item for BB at Carter's, they were having a big sale. Its a white outfit with pink/green polka dots with feet (kinda of like footie pjs, but nicer) which I made a "B" line for as soon as I saw it. I just had to get it for her. It was only $5. I may post a picture of BB's new outfit if I remember. I also purchase more maternity clothes at Motherhood which I can't wait to wear - they are so cute.

Then Sunday I woke up feeling terrible due to my head cold, so I stayed in & slept while everyone else headed off to church. Then when they all came back we ate lunch & headed to the beach. It was beautiful but very windy & chilly. We sat there on the beach covered in towels while my nieces played & had a great time. Then we headed back to the beach house around 6pm because Mama had to go home, (she had to work on Monday) which most of us forgot about, except Mama of course. We hated that she had to leave (along with her 3 cats - yes she brings them to the beach too, they don't travel quite as well as Spencer) & I know she did too.

Monday was a great day on the beach. It was about 80 with a light breeze - perfect. We didn't get in the water but the girls did & they said it was cold but you get used to it.

All in all we had a great time & I am looking forward to going back very soon.

No comments: