Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Beach Here We Come

Yes, we are heading to the beach for the 3 day weekend with my family & I am so looking forward to it. I have been crazy busy at work & when I come back to work on Tuesday the craziness will still be here in waiting. I am also eager to wear my new maternity swim suit I got from Target over the weekend. Granted its solid black & a tankinie but its really cute. The bad part about this suit is it will not last me all summer, its just not very big but it will do for a while.

Another little bit of news, I have a cold again, or still as my mother said last night. She asked me if I was going to keep it until the baby was born & I said probably. I have been congested & coughing since I originally got sick back in Jan & just can't seem to completely shack it. Luckily I don't feel to bad & I plan to take cold meds with me to the beach.


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hope you guys have a great time! I woke up with a sore throat this morning... :(

angie said...

Thanks! Chris & I are actually riding down with Karen + the girls, so I am sure we will have a great time.

Yeah mine started hurting Tuesday night so that I how I knew my cold was on its way back.