Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our Strong Baby Girl

Sorry for the delay but we have been busy at home & we are in deadline at work so my free time is lacking. I had my 4 week follow up with the Maternal & Fetal Medicine dr last Wednesday (boy was I nervous) & the news was better than we could have ever expected. She is growing beautifully, as far as they can tell now she doesn't have spina bifida (which was a possiblity), no cleft palete or lip & her heart is looking good so far. Normally the ultra sound for these things are checked at 17-19 weeks & I was only 15w 6d at the time, so I will go back June 5th to check her our again. But they did see 4 chambers of the heart & the walls of the heart which is great. We also got to see her brain - too cool. The best part of all...the cystic hygroma IS GONE!!! I was totally shocked. The dr told us last time we were there that is it disappeared it wouldn't be until week 20 or so but it is gone.

We are so thankful - God is good - Trust in Him always!!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

We just keep praying for you guys!

angie said...

Thankfully we have an army praying for us, more than I ever knew. We are very appreciative of every single one.

Anonymous said...

Angie, what great news for you and Chris!! God works wonders!! So glad you are well and all is great with little BB!! Take care and know we continue to pray for you and that precious baby! She will be here before you know it!!
Mama Williams

Leah said...

Wonderful news! YAY!