Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Down 2

Emma had her 4 month check-up this morning & unfortunately she has lost weight. She was down 2 ounce from 12 days ago when she was there for a weight check, which puts her in the 5% for weight. She is in the 55% for her height & 90% for her head, I guess that means she has a big head, not real sure. I did tell Dr. K that she hasn't been eating well in the last week or so, only averaging 12-15 oz per day. There has even been some feedings where we couldn't get her to eat anything at all. Dr. K isn't really sure what else to do other than put in a feeding tube, but Dr. O (cardiologist) is against doing that right now. She did put a call into him this morning & discuss her concerns & she is suppose to let me know if they make any decisions to help Emma beef up a little more before the surgery next week. Dr. K does want Emma to start taking vitamens since she isn't getting all the nutrients she needs from the formula & she also got her last RSV shot for the season.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Let me know what they decide... I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Keysgal@QuietWater said...

Keeping you in my prayers daily and hoping for the best for Miss Emma. Keep those positive thoughts going and stay strong. Best wishes to you all. Pat (Kristi's aunt from Florida)