Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

She did it!!!

Emma finally rolled over today. She has been working at it for about a month now but in the last 2 weeks she has been distracted by the fact that she can now grab & hold onto her toys on her play gym as well as reach for them & kick them. Unfortunately I didn't see her do it, I was drying my hair & when I was done I checked on her & found her on her tummy, instead of her back. I stood there & watched her for a few minutes to see what she would do & of course she started to fuss, so I rolled her back on her back. I am sure she will do it again soon & hopefully we will get to see her do it. Before too long she will be rolling all over the place like her cousin, Morgan, who will be 6 months old on Friday.

No comments: