Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Well actually our 10th wedding anniversary was Friday, Oct. 2 so I am a little behind in blogging. We went out for dinner & Mama kept Emma for us. I think this may be the first date night we have had since she was born, 11 months ago. We had a great time at dinner & went shopping at Marshalls afterwards. Oddly enough we were home by 9pm because we were both so tired. The 10 years seem to have gone by so fast & were great. I can't wait to see what the next 10 have in store for us.

We didn't exchange any gifts & Chris said he didn't want one but I am still trying to talk him into getting something. He wouldn't let me get him anything for his birthday back in Sept so I think he needs something. He needs & wants a new cellphone so that may be his gift. I must admit I forgot to give him his card until Sunday, bad wife.

I really want to get my rings resized & my wedding band fixed. I am still unable to wear my rings since I was pregnant & if you remember I had to have my band cut off. I feel so bare without them & can't wait to have them back on again.

The message dated 10-2 was left by my witty husband & I thought it was cute. It made me smile when I saw it & I had to share.

No comments: