Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Growing up

That is exactly what a little Emma is doing. This weekend we moved her into a big car seat, she finally weighs enough (21 lbs as of Friday). Her pedi advised me to keep her backwards & Chris preferred that as well, but the seat was just to unstable for our liking so she is facing forward & loving it. She just sits there & smiles that sweet smile of hers.

She is saying more & more words every day, I can't keep up with all the words she knows now. There are many times she is trying to tell me something & I have no clue what she is saying.

Today in PT she did great. Leslie asked me to bring our push toy to see if she would work better with it & it was a hit. She walked & pushed in everywhere. She even took a total of 10 steps on her own walking from me to Leslie. She is actually pretty stable on her feet too. She will be running around with Morgan soon, so watch out cuz, here comes Emma.

No comments: