Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Crud

It is definitely making the rounds in our family. Now I am not just talking about our household but both of my sister's houses too, who live locally. My youngest niece, Morgan has been sick for several weeks & is finally getting better. My sister Beverly (Morgan's mom) has been sick since the last round of sicknesses, Thanksgiving & finally went to the dr last week to find out she has bronchitis, ear infection & sinus infection but is only feeling a little better. Emma had a bad cold last week & unfortunately shared it with me & now I have bronchitis & a major sore throat (went to the dr today). Plus my oldest niece Kaylee has a bad cough. So I guess you could say we share the love & germs in our family & hopefully the sharing of germs with come to an end soon. Bring on Spring.

No comments: