Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sunny Days

Yesterday & today we have had great weather, sunny & high 50s - low 60s (although it didn't feel that warm) the sunshine was great. We took Emma to the park this afternoon after her nap & I was really hoping being outside today would make me feel better, but no such luck. I still feel pretty crappy & will most likely go to Urgent Care after church tomorrow. I have been on amoxicillin for 4 days & I see very little improvement. Emma keeps asking, "Mama you all better?" Sweet little thing, I wish I was. I sound better, not as hoarse, but still feel pretty bad. All I want is for this crud to go away so I can feel like myself again. I am such a groach because I feel so bad & I am tired of feeling bad. 1.5 weeks is enough for me, pls someone, anyone make it stop. We need Sunny Days in our house.

No comments: