Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year

I have decided I am not going to make "resolutions" per say this year, which I always break, but goals. Last year:
• I didn't read the Bible in a year
• Tried to stay organized
• Didn't make any money but, saved some money w/couponing
• Lost weight, but as always, gained it all back

So this year I am going to tackle some of the same goals.
1. I definitely want to attempt reading the Bible in a year again, although I haven't started it yet but hopefully I will tonight.
2. I want to be more organized. I have been working on several different projects already & continue to tweak them. With the strong possibility of a new baby being adding to our family this year I want to make room for him/her. My biggest task is going to be the office which is where the new baby's room will be. I have been setting aside an afternoon every few weeks to sort/purge/organize. Its really hard to believe some how all that stuff will have to come out & go either in our room or in storage.
3. My biggest & most exciting goal is to save more money. I have decided to make a spreadsheet to track my couponing/spending habits. I know I saved us money last year but I am positive I can do better. If this goal is not accomplished I will most likely have to go back into the workforce, which none of us want. Let the extreme couponing begin.

No comments: