Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter at the beach

As usual we headed to Mama's beach house for Easter &  had a great time. Thankfully nobody got a stomach virus this time, but I came down a bad case of allergies & an upper respiratory infection. I was really hoping being at the beach would help my allergies, but no such luck. I headed to the dr on Monday & hope to have it cleared out soon w/the meds he gave me.


The water was really cold, from what I was told, I never put even a toe in but it was great to look at. We were actually on the beach for several hours & of course I got burnt as usual even with spf 50 but I will survive.

 The big girls, Kaylee & Caroline in the ocean


 Yes, that is me in the bkgrd wrapped up in a towel. 
It was a bit chilly until the sun came out.

 Cousin Morgan

 Morgan watering the seaweed & Emma getting more water.

 Emma trying out Morgan's surf board, that is what they kept calling it.





 Morgan pouring water on Kaylee's head.

 Playing in the hole Kaylee & Caroline made.

No comments: