Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Egg Dying 2011

So I thought it would be great to let Emma & Morgan dye Easter eggs while we were at the beach so I brought a kit with us. Much to our surprise there was very little spillage & they loved it. I only wish we had more eggs for them (several of them cracked while boiling), one dozen didn't seem to be enough. I guess they will have to wait till next yr to do more. 

Neither of the girls eat boiled eggs so we ended up throwing them away after they went to bed while the Easter Bunny was preparing his baskets of goodies.

 Emma of course choose pink for her 1st egg.

 Morgan wanted blue







 "My finger is dirty", she is such a girl.


 Priceless reaction, but totally Morgan. 

 Admiring the finished products.

No comments: