Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hair

I am having a lot of fun these days with Emma's hair & trying new things. We have tried pigtails, ponytails, braids (which Emma doesn't care for at all & with her baby fine hair is quite difficult) but I just love it. But her hair was starting to look fuzzy all the time so I had to make myself take her for her 1st hair cut. Yes you heard that correctly, her 1st hair cut & she is almost 2.5 yrs old. I love her long hair so much & I was afraid they would cut too much off. Of course I know it will always grow back, but will it look the same???

Much to my surprise it looks really good & they cut off less than an inch & most people can't even tell. She did great too. I really thought she would cry, although there was some hesitation on Emma's part, but Kim cut it so fast it was over before Emma could really get too upset. I think there was a total of 5-6 snips & Kim was done. Now her hair is almost all one length & looks great. I haven't taken any pics since it got cut since it doesn't look much different but her are some of the many new hairstyles she has been wearing.

 Her ponytails require barretts too

 Silly smile




Yes, I know she is wearing the same green shirt again, but I love this shirt.


I love this one, except for the crocked pigtails. 
She was actually running towards me while I was taking the picture

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love the ponytails the best! Kate's hair never looked very cute that way because her hair is so thick...

Kristi said...

Oh, and a friend of mine at church have me a HUGE bag of lasagna ribbons... one or 2 of every color!