Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Angels Came...

last night & carried Daddy to heaven. It really was no surprise to us, he had gone downhill fast within the last week & 1/2. The family is really doing fine, all things considered. We have rallied around Mama & are trying are best to keep her from any unnecessary stress & sadness. I must say we are are for the most part happy & relieved to know that Daddy is in a better place now. He is free to walk on his own 2 legs, play golf, hang out with St. Peter, his parents & his father-in-law in heaven. I can hear him now saying, "Hey Wizbag, Doctor, Friend or MaryLou how are you & can you help me with something.
We will miss you Daddy, but we are glad you are with Grandma, Grandad & Granddaddy. We look forward to being with you all someday.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

You all are doing so well, and I think that is answered prayers, too. Take comfort in knowing that people all over the country are praying for you! I'm so sorry that I can't be there in person, but I will be there in thoughts. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Angie, I was so sorry to hear you had lost your dad. Although your family knows he is not hurting anymore, I know he will be missed. Hang on to the good memories and know you are all in our thoughts and prayers. Give your mom a big hug for me! You take care of yourself and let us know how things are going...

jennwa said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Melissa Lester said...

I heard about your family's loss through Kristi's blog, and I'm relieved to hear about heaven's gain in yours. You're in my prayers!

Erica said...

Angie, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you got to spend so many good years with your dad and make so many memories.