Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Were home

& we all had a really good time. Granted we didn't do a whole lot & we didn't go to the beach but it was still a great trip. We had a ton of left overs to take with us from all the food brought to Mama's, so we didn't eat out as much as we normally do, but we still had to go out some. There is only so much left overs you can eat. The weather was pretty nice in the 60's & we spent Sat. & Sun afternoon out on the deck, but the wind was a little chilly. We went to the outlets Saturday night in search of Easter dresses for my 2 nieces, which we ended up getting at Marshall's of all places. (I love that store & I hardly ever leave there without buying something.) We went to church Sunday morning & played Wii that afternoon. We played indoor putt-putt yesterday & just sat around the house this morning stalling coming home.

I must say it is nice to be home & I wonder what it will be like to return to work tomorrow. It feels like an eternity since I have been at work, but it has only been a week. Man how stress, tension & tragedy can warp your sense of reality. Normalcy, I think I am ready for some & I know my family as a whole would agree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your weekend accomplished what you needed it to. You guys take care and try to get some rest this weekend!