Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Yes, today is my 36th birthday! It has been a pretty good day so far, we went to the grocery store this morning & spent way too much money + Chris got me a cake. Last night we went to Carrabba's which I chose but once I ate my salad & bread, I didn't want the rest of my food (Rigatoni Martino), which is normally one of my favs. Chris of course, loved his food but we boxed mine up & brought it home for later. As for presents, Chris got me a pair of shoes while we were at the beach last weekend & I am also getting a new bible cover. There just wasn't much I could think of that I really wanted this year.

Tonight we are heading to my friend, Erica's house for their going away party. Sadly her husband is being transferred to Houston, TX so the fam is packing up & heading out next week. I know it's a great opportunity for her husband, Jeff but we will all miss them. I am sure we will have a great time with them tonight & we get to see their little boy, Robert. We haven't seen him in so long.


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Happy happy Birthday! How did I miss that? Hope your day as as special as could be. Glad you got some new shoes!