Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Break Down

For some reason last night I had an emotional break down/almost panic attack about being induced tomorrow. I suddenly started to think about it & just got very scared. Its not that I think I will not be able to handle labor, I am just really not looking forward to the pain. Needless to say I have been pretty emotional this week, so it didn't really shock me that I had a break down but the fact that it was unprovoked was a bit odd. Now we had been to dinner & grocery shopping which made me feel terrible, so that probably didn't help either. Thankfully this will all be over by Friday at the latest & we will have our baby girl.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Oh, you can handle it! Women have been doing it for thousands of years!

Although, I guess that's the one downside to being induced, having that date on your mind instead of being sort of surprised.

And you're right, there is pain. But it's different. Like hard work or something. Plus they have drugs if you want them ;)

Can't wait!

The Hester Family said...

Hang in there! They payoff is so worth it. You'll be in my prayers these next couple of days.

Kristi said...

Hey - you aren't going until tonight? I will be calling you shortly!