Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Blessings

As always we started our thanksgiving festivities with Chris' parents for lunch & then we head to my Mom's house for the rest of the day. We are extremely thankful this year to have 2 beautiful baby girls in our lives & we look forward to many more family gatherings to come to share with these little ones.
Here are a few of our favorite shots for the day.

Gram with little Emma at Mama's house.



Baby Morgan, who is now 11 weeks old.

My neice Caroline & Alex (1.5 years old), my cousin Trisha's little boy who became huge buddies. He followed her around all day wanting her to play with him & hold him.



This is the first picture we have of Emma & Morgan together where they are actually both awake & not crying. These are 2 pretty little girls.

Our precious puppy Spencer, taking a snoze at my Mom's house. Yes we do take him to family outings. Its probably a little crazy I know but he is just part of the family.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Spencer... he looks just tuckered out!

Leah said...

Just precious! What a wonderful blessing!

T. Brodie said...

Those pictures are too cute. Congratulations! Kristi is a good friend of mine- she said you may go to church with my parents, Greg and Sharon McCubbin. Let me know if so and have a great day!