Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Home Alone

Yesterday Chris went back to work so that left Emma & I to fend for ourselves for the first time. I must say I do love staying home with her, but man am I tired. I will be happy when my belly is healed & I gain my strength back, maybe then I won't be so tired. I know motherhood does come with some adjustments to your lifestyle but I am still in the learning stages. Hang in there with me Emma, we will learn how to do this together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I think I said before....this may be your first time being a mama, but it's also Emma's first time around! Whatever you think is best, she will think is just perfect! What a blessing to have Beverly (as a new mom) and your own mom close by to call on. USE them!! They will steer you right! Kristi and I want to call you but we don't want to call at a bad time. Hope you will be back in shape soon and feel better and not so tired. YOU HAD MAJOR SURGERY!! Be good to yourself!!

Erica said...

That first month was a total blur for me. And I didn't have surgery! Believing for quick healing for you!

The good news is, as long as the baby is fed, warm and dry (most of the time) then you're a fantastic mom :) Stay peaceful and listen, and you're bound to do the right thing.