Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

34 weeks

Friday was my 34 week appointment at the OB & it went pretty well, except for having to wait 45 minutes to see the doctor. I am not real sure why they have become so slow but hopefully next time will be better since our appointment is at 8:30am. My blood pressure was a little elevated so the doctor had the nurse come back in & check it again before I left & it had dropped so the doctor let us go. She was a bit concerned about the swelling in my feet & ankles & told me to elevate my feet as often as possible. Its funny, the last doctor we saw 2 weeks ago said that wouldn't really help much but I will do it regardless. I gained 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks & externally I measured dead on 34 weeks. I wonder when Emma will decide to make her appearance. In 2 more weeks at my next appointment they will check for Strep B & to see if I am dilated or thinned out.

1 comment:

Leah said...

So glad things are right on track for you guys!