Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mean Mail

I have to share or vent, which ever you would like to call it, about the mail I got over the weekend. I got a certified envelope from the corporate office & we just assumed it was Cobra insurance papers or something, but no. It was a package disclosing the discrimination act, a list of all the employees titles (not their names) that were laid off & their ages. I guess its a way to cover themselves from lawsuits. Then the last 8-10 pages were of all the employees that still remain working there & their ages. Now that is just mean. It even mentioned that this was an agreement between the party it was delivered to & HR, but I didn't agree to this arrangement. Now don't get me wrong I do look forward to staying home with little Emma as long as I can, but I still loved my job & will miss it & all the people I worked with a lot. Anyway, just thought I would share that little tid bit with you.

1 comment:

Erica said...

What???? Did you say they sent a list of people's ages???? What in the world... I'm almost stumped. But really, I think that company is a little stupid sometimes.