Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Name

I am considering renaming my blog & changing the design & I thought I would ask from some input from all of you who visit regularly. I haven't quite picked out a design yet but the new names I am considering so far are (which incorporate our last name):

"The Byrd Nest"
"The Byrd Seeds"
"The Seeds of Byrd"

If you have any suggestions or votes feel free to chime in. I am not the best wordsmith & welcome any assistance you can give.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I like Byrd's nest! I am no good at names either. I choose my name Sweet Home Alabama because I liked the idea of naming my blog using a movie title. I have NO idea why.

Leah said...

I vote The Byrd's Nest!! How cute!!!

Erica said...

oh yeah, Byrd's Nest, definetly!