Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Great Weekend

I love weekends like the one we just had + we got an extra day. We spent a lot of time with our families & had a great time. Friday night we went shopping for baby Emma, but came home empty handed. I was looking for an outfit for her to wear for her first picture at the hospital but didn't find it. Saturday we went to 2 local consignment shops with my sister & mama & picked up 1 outfit & 2 pairs of pants for Emma. Beverly got a Boppy & infant swim suits. Saturday night we went to Chris' parents house for dinner to celebrate Chris' birthday, its a bit early but his brother was in town from Maryland. Sunday we went swimming with my family. Monday we went to the White Water Park in Charlotte just to walk around & to eat lunch. My mom & oldest sister Karen + her family had never been & we just tagged along. We didn't ride any white water rafts or anything but we still had a great time walk around the park & watching (its free). I only wish we had remember to take the camera. We could have gotten some great shots for our adoption profile which we need to update soon. Then we went swimming & ordered pizza. Weekends like this help me appreciate the fact that our families live so close by & we can spend time together.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

You know, Mom and I are working on a dress for Emma. I'm not sure what size it is - but it might be a good picture dress! :)

angie said...

Oh that would be really sweet. Last night Karen pulled out the clothes the girls wore & Beverly found somethings she really liked & of course she will get to use them first. I do have an outfit for her to wear home, nothing really dressing its just the first outfit we bought her & I want to use it then.