Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good Times

Yesterday the ladies from the office gave me a baby shower. Amy hosted it at her house at lunch time & we had mexican, since they know I have craved that a lot while being pregnant. They were originally planning on surprising me with a shower last Wednesday, but that plan got busted by corporate's lay offs. We had a great time & I got some really nice things. Now I just have to put it all away after Chris has a chance to see what all we got, which is actually a chore I enjoy. I just love walking into her room, it makes me smile everytime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can hardly believe that Emma will be here in little over a month!! She might even come early---all my grands have, you know!!! I remember the excitement with my own of being so anxious to see and hold that baby for the very first time. I am still so thrilled for you and Chris. SLEEP!!!!! You will need all the sleep you can get!!!!

angie said...

Yes, we are getting very excited, especially since little Morgan is here. I sit & hold Morgan wondering what Emma will look like & we keep telling her that her little cousin will be here soon.