Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

27 week appointment

Today was the day for my O'Sullivan Test to check for diabeties. Unfortunately my doctor's office doesn't process their labs in house so I have to wait 4-5 days for the results. We don't really foresee any problems but every pregnant woman has to have this test.

The doctor said everything looked fine. Her heartbeat was 132 & my weight, blood pressure & measurements are all right on track. Now if you ask me 25 lbs seems like a lot to have gained so far & I seem to be flip-flopping a good bite with my weight so who knows what I will weigh when she is born. I will gain a few pounds & then lose them & gain them right back.

My next appointment is in 3 weeks & then after that I will move to 2 week appointments. It is really hard to believe we are about to start the 3rd trimester & she will be here in 13 weeks or so.

No comments: