Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July 4th Getaway

Yes, we are heading to the beach in the morning. I only wish we could leave today like the rest of my family but Chris & I didn't want to use too many days off + I have church duties to attend to tonight. The announcements for Sunday's bulletin are made on Wed nights & our preacher is at camp this week, who is normally the one to give me this info but tonight I need to collect it myself. So after church we will be heading home to update the bulletin & then tomorrow morning printing it at the church building, then heading to the beach. Luckily it doesn't take long to print 100 2 sided pgs & fold them so we should be at Mama's beach house by lunch time.

I hope you all have a wonderful 4th. We are so looking forward to going. This may be our last mini vacation before the baby comes to town.

No comments: