Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cat Issues

I don't know how many of you have cats but I am sure if you don't my lovely husband would be happy to give you ours, especially Samantha. She is at it again. She is peeing outside the litter box & Chris is ready to kill her. Granted she has done this before, but this time I am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that maybe she is sick or something, there is just no reason for her to be doing it.

In the past we had moved the litter boxes or she was just acting out & if we had already started the nursery I would understand but we haven't. All of the baby items I have received from friends are in the storage room & have been since they came in the house. Plus over the weekend she wasn't quite acting like herself, she hid & wouldn't come out. Then when Chris pulled her out she was yelling if I touched her belly or back area, so I called the vet.

If I had to guess there is probably nothing wrong with her, but I want to make sure before we banish her to the laundry room. Hopefully the doctor will call me soon with an update on her urine analysis & brief blood panel.

No comments: