Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

He Broke It

On Wednesday night Chris broke my car. He has been having trouble with his key to my car, it doesn't work on the door locks & sometimes it would get stuck in the car after it is turned off. After church Wed night we needed to stop by my mom's house to help her with something & Chris' key wouldn't come out. He ended up having to yank it out which stripped the tumbler in the ignition which made my car think the keys were still in the ignition. So we had to drop my Saturn VUE off yesterday morning & we really thought they would have to replace the while ignition but all they had to do was replace the tumbler & they gave us new keys. So I have been teasing Chris every since telling him he broke my car.

No comments: