Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby Interaction

Our little one is interacting with the outside world while she is still in the womb & its so sweet. While at the OB last week, she was kicking/punching/knocking when the nurse was trying to get a heart beat count. BB was right were the ultra sound wand was placed on my belly knocking back at the nurse, it was too cute.

She has also be interacting with voices & our pets. If one of the cats or our dog is sitting on my belly she will travel to where they are laying & start knocking on my belly right under neath them. It feels pretty weird but it is also very sweet. Sometimes when we talk to my belly she will knock too. She has become so active & moves all the time now - actually she is moving like crazy as I am typing. She even woke me up Sunday morning, that was a first.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

So sweet!

Ok, so your second post we pitiful. I'm betting you were so glad to be home and in your bed. It just doesn't help when your hormones are going bananas. Everything is traumatic.

Guess what. I have bronchitis again. I went to the dr. today and got 2 shots and ABs. I do feel better tonight, though.

Kristi said...

I meant, "was pitiful", not "we pitiful"...

angie said...

Yes I was a mess, although I haven't cried a whole lot but when I have cried Chris has felt so bad for me. Luckily he knows I don't cry a great deal & its just that I am prego.