Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Yea Emma!!!

She finally kicked for Chris last night. I was very tired last night & got in bed by 8:30 & Chris came & laid down with me for a little while with his hands on my belly hoping he would feel her move & he said he did. I must have fallen asleep because I kept telling him I didn't feel anything so then he showed me what he felt & it had to be her. She hasn't woke me up yet, but there has been times when she was very active at bedtime & it was hard for me to fall asleep. I must say, Chris was very excited. At first he thought maybe it was my tummy rumbling but he kept his hand there & she kicked some more. Way to go baby girl, Daddy is so proud.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just the greatest feeling---that baby moving around!! So glad that Chris has experienced it also. There will be lots more---I remember watching little feet just move across the belly, and then a kick now and then! Rick was my big kicker!!! He would make my catch my breath when he would kick me in the ribs!!! Glad all is well!! SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristi said...

Emma - YOU GO GIRL!