Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

Aching Feet

I think I learned yesterday that regardless what shoes I wear on photoshoots my feet are still going to hurt. I could probably wear sneakers but they are so hot & a little snug now, I can't stand to wear them for long periods of time. So sandals & flip flops are the footwear of choice right now. The good part is that they aren't really swollen yet just sore from standing for hours. We had one shoot on Wednesday & 2 on Thursday & my feet still hurt this morning. I must say that is the only compliant (other than the heat) I have being pregnant & working right now. I am really enjoying the pregnancy so far.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

My feet hurt so bad last night I could hardly stand it! But, it was nothing like pregnant hurting feet...