Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

Apple Resurrection

My Macintosh computer has been fixed & I got it back this morning. At first Wes called me & said, "what was wrong with this computer again." When he turned it on it worked just fine for him, at first. Which is typical for him. He has some kind of special vibe with computers that I don't really understand. At our old office we would call him to come take a look at our computers & all he would have to do is sit beside us & then it would work correctly, no lie. He did eventually find something wrong with mine once he did some digging.

There was actually several things wrong with my computer. The log on feature was getting stuck even though I had that feature disabled the computer still would not start up. Then he noticed that my computer would freeze if you stepped away from it & let it go into sleep mode, but I told him it has done that for a while. I just didn't want to take the time to try & troubleshoot that to figure out why. Then last night he discovered something was actually wrong the hard drive itself so he went ahead & reformatted it for me. Luckily I asked him to back up my hard drive just in case he had to reformat it. Now over the weekend I will have to reinstall all my software which has also been acting up too, so it was needed.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Your computer lingo is over my head! :) I'm just glad it is fixed...