Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Registered!!!

We had a great time registering but man did it take a long time. We were there for 3-4 hours & even had to stop for a lunch break. Feel free to take a peak at our registry, my in-laws have already purchased our bedding for us yesterday. I think the bedding was the hardest thing to decide on. Neither one of us wanted a pink nursery, but the Love Bug pattern was the only one we both agreed on that was in the store. We are still undecided what color to make the nursery. We considering making an accent wall either pink or brown which would follow the pattern in some of the rooms in the rest of the house. Our living room & master bedroom both have accent walls that I love so Chris' mom is going to order some paint swatches for us to choose from. She's an interior designer so that comes in handy.

Here is a picture of the bedding we choose, note how pink the room is with the walls painted pink, that is just way too much for us. Feel free to offer any suggestions you may have for paint colors.

We also plan of going to Target to register too. Babies R Us didn't really have a high chair that we really liked so we are hoping Target will have some different chooses. We did go ahead & add one to our registry at BRU but I hope to remove it soon.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love the bedding!! It is beautiful!!

Erica said...

Very exciting!

Btw, I love my highchair. I ordered it from onestepahead.com because I couldn't find one I really liked at target or bru either!