Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

No More Rings

We finally got my wedding band off last night. For those who may not know I normally do not take off my wedding band & it had become to tight for me to remove, even before becoming pregnant. We attempted to remove it ourselves Sunday night after church by soaking my hand in ice water & using a lubricant but that did work. So last night after work we went to the store where we purchased our bands & they cut if off for me. It took the jeweler probably 10-15 minutes to get if off but it wasn't too bad. It did hurt some & her blade on the tool was a little dull but now I am free of rings. I stopped wearing my diamond & my aquamarine ring several weeks ago when they got tight but I didn't want the hospital to cut my band off so that is why we went to a jeweler.

Now once our baby girl is born & I lose some weight I will go have my band resized. I am so glad we got that taken care of, but now I have an indention on my ring finger where my band used to be. It shows just how snug my ring actually was on my finger.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

That was shocking to hear on the phone today!