Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Babies R Us, Here We Come

Today is the day. We are going to register, yea!!! I am so excited. My mom & both my sisters are going with us, thankfully, because we are not quite sure what all we will need. I have received a car seat, swing, walker & a couple other things from friend at work so that should help condense our list some. I think the hardest part is going to be picking out which patterns to use for the nursery, we are still undecided on that. It definitely will not be a room of pink, I can assure. I would prefer to use pink/green or purple/green & Chris wants pink/brown or green/brown. We shall see what the day holds. We do plan on registering at Target too for some odds & ends or things we can't find at Babies R Us.

No comments: