Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thumps or Flutters

As many of you may know I felt the baby move for the first time over the weekend & it was amazing. I have had several moms already ask me if it feels like butterflies fluttering around & I said no, it feels like thumps. It is almost like she is knocking, hey mom what you doing??? Then yesterday right before I left work to go home I felt the so called flutters & those were a strange I must see. I felt it again last night while I was trying to go to sleep too. I wish Chris could experience how this feels, luckily he will get to feel her kick from the outside of my belly once she gets bigger. Grow BB Grow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww Angie! I always thought it felt like hitting a guitar string (if you can imagine what that would feel like)! I am so happy for you!!
Sarah